This plugin extends LearnDash to allow the admin to add custom tabs to courses, lessons, topics, quizzes and groups. These tabs are displayed on the individual course, lesson, topic, quiz and group pages to the right of the default tabs layout after the materials tab.
Content of tabs can be managed from the LearnDash single edit screens.
Tabs can be easily added, deleted, and rearranged from global settings for a course, lesson, topic, quiz and group edit windows individually.
Tab content areas use the standard WordPress text editor and may contain text, images, HTML, or shortcodes. Custom Tabs only support LearnDash 3.0.
- Option to add custom tabs for courses/lessons/topics/quizzes and groups.
- Allows you to display selected tabs on different courses/lessons/topics/quizzes and groups.
- Option to add custom icons with each tab.
- Option to add HTML, media ( images & videos ) and shortcodes to the tab contents.
- Option to hide custom tabs for logged out users.
- Option to display custom tabs for only students enrolled to the course.
- Option to display parent tabs to the related posts, for example, you can display course tabs on lessons/topics and quizzes.
Helps you with
- Displaying custom instructions regarding the course to the enrolled users.
- Displaying reviews of courses to the enrolled users.
- Displaying hints/points that will help the students to complete the course.
- Displaying other enrolled students.
- Increasing engagement of students to the course by displaying them rewards/achievements if they complete it successfully.
- Displaying teacher’s comments to the course.