Front-End Group Restriction for LearnDash helps you to display group restriction options in the front-end for admin and group leaders via shortcode to manage and restrict specific courses, lessons, topics, and quizzes for their assigned groups. Interestingly, it also gives the option to display a custom restriction message moreover it provides you to restrict all the group courses in a single click.
This add-on assists and leverages the site admin to distribute the workload of restricting the content among Group Leaders without any access to the WordPress dashboard.
– Display group restriction interface to admin and group leaders.
– Option to restrict all group courses together.
– Option to restrict specific courses per group.
– Option to restrict specific lessons per group.
– Option to restrict specific topics per group.
– Option to restrict specific quizzes per group.
– Option to set global restriction message to be displayed in the frontend.
– Option to set specific restriction message on the edit page.
– Provide useful tags for restriction messages.
– Option to redirect users to other URLs, If they attempt to access the restricted course directly.
– Option to hide the post from the archive page.
– Option to select the page for group restriction.
– Option not to apply plugin’s features for admin and group leader.
Helps You With
– Displaying a user-friendly dashboard to restrict courses, lessons, topics and quizzes.
– Restricting access to the course of a group for the group users.
– Permitting admin & group leaders to also restrict courses, lessons, topics, and quizzes from the edit page.
– Hiding the restricted course from the frontend.